An assortment of the most common sensors used in electronics. 9 sensors and 3 additional components to interface with the 'analog world'. We have some tutorials here, to get you started.
- Triple-axis analog accelerometer - for measuring motion and tilt
- Force sensitive resistor - for sensing pressure/force
- Temperature sensor - for measuring from -40 to over +125 degrees C
- 10K breadboard potentiometer
- Hall effect sensor - for sensing a magnet
- Magnet - for use with the hall effect
- Piezo - can be used as a buzzer or a knock sensor
- Ball tilt sensor - for sensing orientation
- Photo cell sensor - for sensing light
- IR sensor - for sensing infrared light pulsing at 38KHz
- IR LED - for use with the IR sensor
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.