DiddyBorg - High Torque Raspberry Pi Robot DIY Kit - Clear
DiddyBorg is the biggest, strongest and most powerful Raspberry Pi Robot on the market! Super strong, DiddyBorg is able to climb 45% inclines, tow and tank steer with 6 massive wheels!
High quality motors with metal gears result in a powerful 1.3Watts of output power, and each motor produces ~ 0.35Kg.cm torque.
Available in Black and Clear, it comes in kit form with detailed build instructions available on the PiBorg website
- 1 x PicoBorg Reverse
- 1 x BattBorg
- 6 x High Torque 6V 60RPM Motors with Mounts and Wheels
- Battery Holder (10 x AA) - Batteries Not Included
- Laser Cut Acrlyic Chassis - Clear
- Assembly Nuts, Bolts and Screws
- Battery Strap and Cables
- Wheel Diameter - 65mm
- Acrylic Sheets - 120mm x 190mm
Please Note. Kit requires, but does not include: Raspberry Pi, SD card, 10x AA batteries (rechargeable recommended)
Please Note. The Kit is fully compatible with, but does not include optional parts: Raspberry Pi camera, Playstation remote, USB Bluetooth or USB Wifi module
There is a 1 - 2 Day Lead time to dispatch due to complex component assembly
Assembly requires soldering iron, solder, flat bladed screwdrivers and wire cutters (or at a minimum a good pair of scissors) and an adjustable spanner!
- Chassis: Robust Laser cut 3mm Cast Acrylic Perspex™ in Black or Clear
- Motors: Six 1:71 (60rpm) metal gear 6V 220mA motors
- PicoBorg Reverse: Powerful two axis 5A motor controller
- BattBorg: Gets the most out of your batteries without needing a USB supply
- Full Build instructions: Detailed step by step instructions anyone can use
- Code library and example scripts: Simple to use software such as ball following
- Autonomous ball following
- Autonomous Recon run
- 6 axis Playstation 3 remote control (bluetooth module required)
- Controlling via other computers on a network
It works with the Raspberry Pi model B or model B+, and supports mounting the Raspberry Pi camera on the front.
Watch the DiddyBorg in action