The RobotCar offers everything you need to teach Computing and STEM in your classroom.
Teach the Computing and STEM Curriculum with RobotCar™
- Real-world example of robotics
- Can be controlled from a PC or mobile devices
- Plug & play straight out of the box, all software & instructions included
- Suitable from Key Stage 2 to Key Stage 5
- STEM, Design & Technology and Computing Curriculums
- Can be used in class, for enrichment or after school club projects
Raspberry Pi RobotCar™
This 4WD robotic car comes with a Raspberry Pi to control it
Car comes assembled with:
- Raspberry Pi computer, Wi-Fi Dongle and SD Card with operating system
- Lithium Powerbank for powering the Raspberry Pi
- L298N Motor Shield & Ribbon cable to connect to the Pi
- Strong aluminium chassis
- 4 x DC geared Motors
- 4 x Rubber Wheels
- Acrylic platform
- 8 x AA batteries for the motor power
- On-off switch for motor power
The car comes pre-flashed with the Raspbian operating system and the code required.
Please note: Online versions of the software and manuals are no longer available
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.