This TinyScreen Smart Watch Kit lets you build and customize your own Smart Watch that can connect with your Android or Apple device. The watch can be configured to use several different watch faces, and can use Bluetooth 4 (also known as Bluetooth Low Energy and Bluetooth Smart) to communicate with your smart phone (Android 4.3+ and iOS 7+).
This kit includes the following items:
- TinyDuino Processor Board with Lithium Battery support- Runs your Arduino and TinyScreen programs
- TinyShield USB Board (top mount)- Used to communicate with your TinyDuino from your computer and upload new programs
- TinyScreen - OLED TinyShield- A beautiful 96x64 color OLED display
- TinyShield Bluetooth LE - Nordic- enable communication with your Android or Apple phone
- 140mAh Lithium Polymer Battery- Used to power your TinyScreen projects
- 3D printed housing and wrist strap- Used to hold the circuits boards on your wrist
This kit also includes basic instructions to get your first program running.
The 3D design files are provided free of charge and are open source, so you can modify them to make your own custom watch enclosure, or print them on your 3D printer (note - these files are designed for a commercial dual-head 3D printer, so it may likely not print nicely on a consumer level single head printer).
To learn more about the TinyDuino Platform, click here.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.