Grove – Multichannel Gas sensor is a environment detecting sensor with a built in MiCS-6814 which can detect many unhealthful gases, and three gases can be measured simultaneously due to its three channels, so it can help you to monitor the concentration which more than one gas.
This sensor is belong to Grove system. The interface of it is I2C, so plug it onto the I2C port of Base shield, then you can start to work it.
- Three fully independent sensing elements on one package
- Built with ATmega168PA
- I2C interface with programmable address
- Heating power can be shut down for low power
- Detectable gases:Carbon monoxide (CO) , Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) , Hydrogen (H2) , Ammonia (NH3) , Methane (CH4) , etc.
- Voltage: 3.1~ 5.25V
- Ripple(@Max Power):80~100mV
- Max Heating Power: 88mW
- Max Power: 150mW
- ADC Precision : 10Bits
- ŸI2C Rate: 100kHz
- ŸVIL(@I2C): -0.5~0.99V
- VIH(@I2C): 2.31~5.2V
- 1 x Grove – Multichannel Gas Sensor
- 1 x 26AWG Grove Cable
please visit SEEED support pages wiki page for more info about this product. It will be appreciated if you can help us improve the documents, add more demo code or tutorials. For technical support, please post your questions to our forum.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.