USBtinyISP is a simple open-source USB AVR programmer and SPI interface. It is low cost, easy to make, works great with avrdude, has both 6 and 10 pin standard ISP cables, is AVRStudio-compatible and tested under Windows XP and MacOS X, it may or may not work with your specific Vista/Windows 7 system, please visit the Adafruit forums before purchase.
Using this programmer and avrdude you can program any in-circuit "serial" programmable chip that avrdude supports (which is nearly all of them). It does not do JTAG or High Voltage programming. You can re-program Arduino's (and 'minimal arduinos') using this programmer. It cannot program chips with more than 64K of flash, such as the Atmega1280/1281, or Atmega2560/2561
The project is based off of the USBtiny code & design.
Kit includes all parts necessary, including microcontroller, PCB, and enclosure. A standard USB cable (A to B type) is not included, but they're quite common.
This device also functions as a USB SpokePOV dongle
For more information, check out the USBtinyISP page
Dimensions (including enclosure):
- 67mm x 42mm x 24mm (2.5in x 1.7in x 0.9in)
- 43.5g / 1.5oz
Comes with a 6in 6&10 pin ISP cables.
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.