Only 13mm long, Tomu really puts the micro in microprocessor. It's fully open-source development board with the silabs Gecko EFM32HG309 processor, on a little board that can slot right into your computer or laptop USB A port (USB C users will need an adapter).
The board feature two tiny LEDs, and two capacitive-touch pads, as well as a native USB bootloader. While it was originally designed for 2-factor authentication, it's great for very tiny USB projects, ARM/Gecko experimentation or adding a basic input to your computer. Best of all, it's fully open source! Check out the GitHub repo with lots of examples, programming instructions and projects
Comes with one fully assembled Tomu
- CPU: Silicon Labs Happy Gecko EFM32HG309
- Speed: 25 MHz ARM Cortex-M0+
- RAM: 8 KB
- Storage: 64 KB Flash
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 FS
- Buttons: 2
- LEDs: 2 (red + green)
- Components: Literally 12 parts + PCB - comes fully assembled
- GitHub repository
- Tomu Website
Product Dimensions: 13.0mm x 10.0mm x 1.5mm / 0.5" x 0.4" x 0.1"
Product Weight: 0.0g / 0.0oz
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.