This servo rotates fully forward or backwards instead of moving to a position. You can use any servo code, hardware or library to control these servos. Good for making simple moving robots. Comes with four different horns, as shown.
To control with an Arduino, we suggest connecting the control wire to pin 9 or 10 and using the Servo library included with the Arduino IDE (see here for an example sketch). Position "90" (1.5ms pulse) is stop, "180" (2ms pulse) is full speed forward, "0" (1ms pulse) is full speed backwards. They may require some simple calibration, simply tell the servo to 'stop' and then gently adjust the potentiometer in the recessed hole with a small screwdriver until the servo stops moving.
Note: This product no longer includes the hole to adjust the Zero point.
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V~6V (5V works best)
- Average Speed: ~0.18sec/60°
- Stall Torque (4.8V): 3kg.cm/41.74oz.in
- Stall Torque (6V): 3.2kg.com/44.52oz.in
- Required Pulse: 500us-2500us
- Connector Wire Length: 30cm / 11.8"
- Dimensions: 37mm x 54mm x 20mm / 1.5" x 2.1" x 0.8"
- Weight (no horns): 40g
- Spline Count: 25
- As of Friday, May 8th, 2015 we're selling a revised FeeTech version with additional horns!
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.