TV Aerial (DVB-T & DVB-T2) - Outdoor
- Type: Outdoor TV Antenna
- Receives: Digital HDTV/DVBT/T2
- Frequency Range: VHF (172-240Mhz) \ UHF (470-860Mhz)
- Color: Black
- Impedance: 75ohm
- Gain: 30db
- Reception Range: Up To 150 Miles
- Resolution: Supports 1080i / 1080p / 720p
- Amplifier: Amplified with Television Signal Amplifier Booster
- IP65 Waterproof Design
- 1 x HDTV Antenna
- 1 x Base
- 1 x External Amplifier
- 1 x Power Adaptor (Includes EU Power Adaptor BUT we recommend discarding the included part and using the Raspberry Pi's or TV's USB output ports for the amplifier)
- 1 x 32.8ft Coaxial Cable
- Mounting Hardware (Pole NOT Included)
Set up Guide
Step1 : Connect the end of attached coaxial cable to the ANT/IN connector on the TV HAT (or Digital Converter Box) and plug the USB plug into the USB port of the TV or the Raspberry Pi.
Step 2 : Situate the antenna externally, high on a wall or pole. Please note the antenna is directional, so will need to be aimed towards the broadcast tower.
Step 3 : In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set the tuner mode to “ Antenna” or “Air” , for more detailed instructions, please refer to your TV manual.
Step 4 : In the TV’ s or STB ’ s setup menu, set TV to “scan” for channels. This can sometimes be listed as auto-program,auto-scan,channel search or channel scan. Consult the TV manual or detailed instructions.
Step 5 : If reception is sporadic, try moving the antenna to another location and re-scanning the TV until optimal position is found.
Please Note. The antenna works best when placed at a high level, and will require positioning for best reception. Local interference from high power devices could could loss of reception.