Adafruit Thin Plastic Speaker w/Wires - 8 ohm 0.25W [ADA1891]
Listen up! This 1.5" diameter speaker cone is the perfect addition to any audio project where you need an 8 Omega impedance and are using 0.25W of power. The speakers are rated at 0.25W, with a maximum input of 0.5W (printed wattage on back of speaker may have either value).
We particularly like this cone as it's very simple and its plastic body is extremely lightweight and thin. Originally designed for 'talking' greeting cards, its fairly loud yet lightweight.
Works great with our Wave shield or class D amplifier board. Just be careful not to overdrive the speaker as high volumes can blow it out! Start with lower volume and increase carefully.
- Diameter: 39mm / 1.5"
- Weight: 4.6g
- Resonant Frequency: 440 ±20% HZ
- Impedance: 8 ohm ±15% at 1500HZ
- Rated Input Power: 0.25 W
- Maximum Input Power: 0.5W - printed wattage on back of speaker may have either value
- Frequency Range: 440~20KHz