Keep it cool with a Peltier module. These unique electronic components can generate a temperature differential when powered. That is to say, apply 12V to the red (positive) and black (negative) wires and one side will get cold while the other side gets hot. For best results, you'll need to wick away that heat (otherwise the cold side will slowly get warmer). A fan and/or heatsink is ideal.
This module is a 12V module, and is rated for ~72W max (up to 14V/6A) but when used with a regulated 12V output they don't draw more than 5A so we suggest our 12V/5A power adapter for use.
Peltier Thermo-Electric Cooler Module - 12V 5A (5:20)
- Max current: 6A @ 12V
- Suggested Voltage range: 12V to 15.5V
- Maximum temperature differential (Tmax @ Qc = 0): 66°C
- Maximum cooling power (Qcmax) @ 15.3V: 97W
- 127 Peltier elements
- DC Resistance: 2.5 ohms
- Silicone seal
- Dimensions: 40mm / 1.57" x 40mm / 1.57" x 3.5mm / 0.13"
- Wire Length: 339.72mm / 13.32"
- Weight: 20.68g
Pre-Orders! Here's how it works:
- You place your order as usual, all pre-order products are clearly marked as such
- We then import the stock you have requested in our next supplier shipment (Currently every Wednesday)
- As soon as the stock arrives in our warehouse, we will ship your full order to you (usually within 7-10 working days, but this can be longer!)
Item Specific Notes:
- The Official Raspberry Pi Beginner's Book - With Raspberry Pi Zero! - Stock is in, we're just waiting for some packaging! Expected to ship 12th Dec 2017
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.