This is a screw terminal board designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico that allows rapid circuit construction for your projects.
The customised terminals are labelled with the Pico's pin numbers for easy identification and include coloured LED lights connected to each pin. The board labels make it easy to debug projects, helped by the colour-coded LEDs for different pins. Pink is used for the 3.3V power supply, red for the 5V power supply and blue for all other GPIO pins.
The board comes with standoffs, fixings and a handy screwdriver that fits the terminals perfectly.
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Pico
- All Pico pins are broken out to handy terminals
- All pins include a colour-coded LED indicators
- Pink = 3.3V
- Red = 5V
- Blue = GPIO
- Standoffs and fixings provided
- Easy to debug projects
- Connect your Pico to components and modules quickly and easily
- Mounting hole: M2.5
- Dimensions: 82mm x 52mm
- 1 x Screw Terminal Expansion board for Raspberry Pi Pico
- 4 x M2.5 Coppler Pillar
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 1 x Screw Driver
Raspberry Pi Pico not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.